InTime Products and Services
These solutions take the form of a suite of products and services that help farmers make better decisions, and apply those decisions more effectively.
Learn more about InTime's line of products and services by clicking the links below.
- Scout Maps InTime's Scout Maps are derived from aerial imagery of fields. There are several kinds of Scout Maps, each a powerful tool to help decision-makers manage variation in the field.
- Prescription Maps InTime's Prescription Maps allow specially equipped implements to automatically vary the rate of treatment applied in the field, ensuring crops receive exactly the amount of chemical needed.
- Software InTime Connection Software in conjunction with InTime's web-based Crop-Site allows clients to simply and effectively create and manage their products, collect data, and improve the accuracy and range of GPS in the field.
- Equipment InTime operates as a distributor for all of the equipment necessary to get you up and running using our services. We also provide installation and support to ensure your operation runs smoothly.
- Imagery InTime operates a fleet of airplanes equipped with specialized cameras for acquiring agricultural imagery. In addition, InTime maintains strong relationships with other aerial and satellite providers, making us your one-stop imagery shop for industries inside or outside of agriculture.
- Printed Maps InTime also offers printing services for wall maps, posters, signage and other media.
- Sample Applications Check out this list of InTime Scout Maps at work in the field. See how real life farmers have used InTime's tools to improve their effectiveness in the field.